28 January 2016

I Am Arachne

Today I have an appointment at which I will be evaluated for physical therapies in service of movement reeducation. My plain ol' doctor recommended and referred me to treatments from a particular clinic more than a month ago. Many demands and distractions on my time kept me from biting this bullet in a more timely fashion. (read: Scarcity: why having too little means so much)
     Setting the appointment was an itsy bitsy spider of an accomplishment. Getting the paperwork completed, the directions written, and the take-with items collected the night before the appointment is a tarantella of an accomplishment. Here is a Miss Muffet of accomplishments: I have already made breakfast and lunch for today. I shall pop! the prepared food into the oven, and violin! Food! Moreover, I didn't wear myself out yesterday, or any day, preparing for today. I made today's breakfast on Tuesday morning. Most wondrous awe-ccomplishment of all -- the spider nebula -- I do such every week: on Tuesdays I double-batch breakfast. I made today's lunch three weeks ago (on a rare quadruple-batch Monday). And here's the deathly ticklish little red spider on top: this morning I had enough freed time to blog about it all. I am my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment