01 March 2016

in like a LION

I set some big goals for this year (2016). They include

• learn to play Smash Up

• design (at least) one homeschool module, and proffer the module(s) to Ivar and Taz

• walk downtown, go shopping at the Farmers' Market, buy the regular goods, and tote them back home (at least once)

• walk in Priest Point Park

• pick something yummy at a U-Pick farm (I'm thinkin' blueberries but I'm not picky)

• get a will made (for Sylvan's sake)

• set up my music – hardware and software – in a way that works really well for me

• read each Bookerlund group book

~

You may note, some of the things are things to do for-the-first-time (like Smash Up and visiting PPP). Some are for-the-first-time-since... (like the U-Pick and walking to the Market). Some are chores (like the will). Some are for Ye Goode Olde Funne (learning modules).
   For each goal I harbor a notion or two about how to meet it by October (building in a couple of months' buffer for lag). To my astonishment, I have met one already and have nearly met another, both far before target (I thought it would take me until well into the summer to be able to walk as far as the Market and back).

How about I check in in a month and let you know how it's goin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment